Home > Standards Blog

Advanced Search 

Welcome to ConsortiumInfo.org
Thursday, March 23 2017 @ 11:37 PM CDT

The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.
A Reply to One More Today
Authored by: Anonymous on Saturday, March 01 2008 @ 12:38 AM CST

So if for instance the UK approved 99.99% of the issues and set a default vote of no on the remaining 0.01% you count that as a disapproval vote ?

Nice voting numbers that makes

[ Parent | # ]