Consortiuminfo.Org News Feed
ConsortiumInfo.org makes a custom news feed available to interested parties that displays the title of the news articles that display below, and provides links to those stories. This service is currently free.
Use of this feed is contingent upon our approving your application, and upon your acceptance of the following conditions:
- You inform us of the initial location of the feed after it is installed.
- You inform us promptly if you move it to another location at your site.
- The section of your site at which the feed is made available:
(a) must be part of a publicly available portion of the site, where it can be viewed without payment of any fee.
(b) must not directly generate income (e.g., via banner ads or sponsorships).
If you wish to install the feed in any way other than above, please contact us so that we may agree on an appropriate revenue-sharing arrangement.
- Permission to use the feed may be withdrawn by StandardsInfo LLC, the owner of ConsortiumInfo.org, at any time upon 10 days email notice, or immediately upon breach of any of the above conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that the feed is supplied without warranty or representation of any nature whatsoever.
- If the above terms are acceptable to you, please so indicate in an email to , and we will supply the installation script for the feed.